Friday, September 10, 2010

Primary Cute!

I'm sure you may be getting a little tired of me posting the treasuries that I am in but I do enjoy having an outlet to thank the people that have included my work in theirs. So a big thank you to the Little Bird Company for sharing my set of hairpins with the etsy world! To take a look click here!


On another note, we had a rather busy week over here. My mother came to visit on Monday, I attended a wonderful workshop on Ayurveda on Wednesday evening and spent the day at Brimfield yesterday. I didn't really get any antiques or vintage items but I am pretty sure I found heaven. More about that all later...

I still have sooo many new items to post in my shop, I am hoping to get that done this coming week as I sort of dropped the ball on that this week and last. Keep checking back and don't worry, I have not forgotten about that giveaway I promised, it is coming soon!!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Great treasury and those hairpins are darling :)