Thursday, August 13, 2009

I want it!!!!

But I can't have it. I have decided not to do a theme for the babies nursery nook (named so since she doesn't have an actual bedroom but a designated space in a rather large nook right outside of our bedroom). I'm not knocking anyone who loves themes for the nursery, but I'm just not the Winnie-the-pooh, Dora, princess type. What I do love is nature and I am trying to incorporate that into the decor together with light organic colors.


That is why I just love this mobile from Anthropologie and would love to have it for the baby's nook. However, it is a little out of my price range, so I'm just going to keep this picture here to look at every now and then. Isn't it gorgeous!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Can we see an updated picture of the nursery?? With the letters?