Monday, August 10, 2009

Pillows the size of people...well little people


With a little girl on the way, I've been trying to come up with ideas of fun things that I can make for her nursery nook that she can grow with, and hopefully, cherish through the years. I found this pillow and just love it! The always inspiring Rubyellen made this for one of her adorable little girls and though you can't tell from the pictures, it is big enough that her daughter can actually lay on it as if it were a bed.


I'm not sure I can actually recreate such a detailed piece of work but it certainly got the wheels turning for me. Rubyellen always has amazing and fun crafty ideas on her blog Check Spellingwww.mycakies.blogspot.com and has adorable finds in her Etsy shop www.mycakies.etsy.com.


Rubyellen seems to frequently pop up on some of my favorite websites to visit for inspiration like www.freepeople.com which has the coolest blog ever and www.designingmoms.blogspot.com.

No comments: