Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I am back!

Well, I made it through my crazy summer! My summer job has ended, I've gotten through the worst of the tennis rush, the craft fair was a success, vacation has come and gone and I have finally gotten all moved in (for the most part) to our new place. So now what? A super huge shop update!!!!

This week I will be adding a ton of new items to my shop, you have not seen these yet (well you have Erin, but I even have a few surprises for you too!) and I am so very excited to share everything with you all. And to round things out and as a little welcome back to the blogging world, I'll be giving away a super cute little necklace at either the end of this week or the beginning of next week, so be sure to keep checking back as you will want to win this one.

Now that I have cleared most of my plate and I am only working on weekends, I will be blogging more frequently again. I am going to do my best to bring back some of the fun weekly's I posted like "Favorite Finds" and maybe even throw in a few more giveaways. If you would like to giveaway one of your treasures on My Lazy Apples please contact me and as a thank you I will post your banner or ad in my sidebar for an entire month. That's right, practically free advertising!!!! Contact me with any questions!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

Erin Neiner said...

a hearty welcome back!
i am loving my jewelry finds.
as soon as I can get the photos off of John's phone, I will do a post on our little visit to your booth! :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

WELCOME BACK! So excited to keep on reading your blog!