Monday, November 1, 2010

My Little Bumble Bee

I love Halloween, and though I didn't dress up this year, the festivities certainly made up for the lack of costume. We decided to celebrate out in the Berkshires with our family. We celebrated with a special pumpkin patch Halloween cake from Bread Euphoria. We made decorations, carved pumpkins and took a whole bunch of pictures. Rory received a fun gift from her grandma and her grandpa, auntie and uncle came for a visit. It was a cold, long day but a fun one that is for sure.

Here are a few pictures from Rory's first Halloween. 


She loved the leaves


Until she finally realized how cold out it was

And she refused to keep her hat on

Trick-or-Treat began at 5 o'clock, which is exactly when Rory decided to take a nap

It was so cold last night that it actually snowed! Oh yes, I said snow! I took a picture to prove it but blogger won't upload it. Even blogger isn't happy to see snow yet. 

We had a great 1st Halloween celebration! I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too! 

No comments: