Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My To Do List

Okay, I'm back, new computer and all! Though I have some catching up to do before I can give my blog the attention it deserves, I have many posts acoming. Right now I am trying to tackle my never-ending-to-do-list which I will share a bit of so that someone can hold me to it :0)

-take pictures of all my new jewelry (lots of it!) borrowed a camera
-buy a camera first cause mine has finally died (long story, new camera, owner too cheap to purchase warranty)
-continue work on my new-old project (more too come on this)
-start working on Valentine's Day projects
-make Rory some lunch
-clean off my desk
-post about Rory's bday party (yes, it was over a month ago)
-post about my new project
-post about 10 trillion other things that I have done/thought of over the last two months that I haven't been blogging
-make time for a friend
-clean my house, it is scary in here!
-make Valentine's Day present for TJ (you know me and my handmade holidays)
-make one for Rory too!
-finish my sisters housewarming gift
-start my sisters housewarming gift :0)
-buy a scratch ticket and win a million dollars
-start applying for spring craft fairs

Okay, I'll stop boring you. That list could go on for days!

Really I just wanted to say hello...hi!


oh, so sorry there aren't any pictures, most were lost when my computer died :0(

No comments: