Monday, December 14, 2009

about that list...

So I have mentioned a few times now that I am eager to get things crossed off my to-do-before-baby list and I have to say I was certainly on a roll. At first I thought it couldn't be done with all of the Christmas decorating, gift making, house cleaning, baby preparation and other various tasks and appointments I have. But then the ball started rolling, we got our Christmas tree, decorated a bit, I made several gifts for the baby (those not yet seen will be posted soon), I was getting the house more organized and then...bedrest! Wow, what better time for the dr. to put me on bed rest with just two weeks to go (one week now, I meant to post this sooner). So I ask myself, self, why didn't I start working on my list sooner? Why did I not consider the posibility that I could be put on bedrest? What am I going to do with myself while I sit in bed all day? But self didn't seem to have any good answers. All that I know is I have many things to do but all I can do is sit here and think about them and I've decided that I really hate TV.

Thanks for letting me vent. I will be happier tomorrow, I promise! In the meantime, I really can't wait for baby, just seven more days!!!!!!

No comments: