Thursday, July 23, 2009

for the love of pumpkins





Now that I have pumpkins on the brain, I thought I would share this picture from the Martha Stewart Living Oct. 2008 issue. I keep this picure on my inspiration board with the hopes that someday I have a big enough pumpkin patch to recreate such a photo. What I would actually do with that many pumpkins, I do not know.


This is my little pumpkin patch, home to several different kinds of pumpkins, including the cute little jack-be-littles, a small assortment of gourds and a few different kinds of squash. What a nice little bed they have.



My first little pumpkin of the year. Cute!



My patch is just starting to grow out, so check back in a couple of weeks for an update that will surely show a huge difference. I just can't wait to see what my garden holds in October.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

If you are so obsessed with pumpkins how come in the, what?, 8 years since I've known you, we have never gone pumpkin picking. Or decorated pumpkins or anything!!
Thats a pretty pumpkin picture, I have never seen it before.