Monday, July 27, 2009

I did it myself.




Since I've had to put my cushion project on hold temporarily (I forgot to pick up cotton filler, ooops!), I decided to give my next project a go. My wonderful sister has lent me her antique (yet uniquely restored) dresser to use for our baby's room and I thought that the drawers could use a little pick me up. However, finding a cute drawer liner that matched the purple, yes purple, dresser was a bit of a problem, so, my solution was to go to my favorite little art supply shop that is just a few towns away and pick up some of the fun, quality paper that they carry (in longer strips so it covers the length of the drawer).


I found a repositionable spray adhesive and, after some measuring and cutting, I now have some very cute, dresser matching drawer liners.



If you prefer scented drawer liners just fill a spray bottle with warm water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. I used lavender! Don't soak the paper, just a little bit of spray will go a long way.

No comments: