Monday, March 1, 2010

Disappearing Act

Okay so you may have been thinking that I disappeared, but do not fret, I am still here. I simply had a busy weekend! Busy but good! Saturday we had some friends over to meet Rory. We ate lots of food! Sunday we visited Rory's grandparents where she met her great grandfather for the first time. We ate lots of food! And of course, a trip to the grandparents means a trip to the craft store for mommy! I'm up to my ears in colorful felts and floss! Colors makes me happy!



In between our social gatherings, I was busy working on my newest obsessions!

Mushrooms!



My assistant

These little guys are so much fun! I still have some more to make since most of these are either practice pieces or gifts. I am going to be posting one two in my shop for now! I hope to have a few more in there by the end of the week, so check back!


I also had a blast making fabric necklaces. This one is going to be posted in my shop today or tomorrow and there are more to come over the next few days.

I totally have spring fever! So to ease the suffering I am making spring with bright color fabrics and felt, flowers and mushrooms. 

Happy March!

No comments: