Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Three Months!!!

Oh my, Rory is three months old!!!! Well she really turned three months yesterday but I just could not get a good picture of her so really she is three months and one day. hehe!


She has learned so much over the last month it is amazing. She is so much fun! Her new (and only) favorite word is aguuuuu. Mommy and daddy think it is just adorable to watch her try and talk, though sometimes she tries so hard and nothing comes out and I actually feel really bad for her. She is such a happy little girl and every moment is truly a joy. She loves her toys and has started to put everything she gets her hands on into her mouth including her hand...the whole darn thing. She hasn't rolled over yet but she is so close. The best part is when she first sees me each morning, I am greeted by a big smile. My heart jumps every time!

Happy three month birthday Rory!

And Happy St. Patrick's Day!



I was able to get a great video of Rory yesterday that I would love to post, but the only way I know how to do that is by uploading on youtube and I don't really want to do that. Does anyone know of any other way to get a video onto a blog?

No comments: