Monday, March 29, 2010

Yummmmm!

I was having a craving for something a little sweet and naughty last night and since I promised TJ that I would cut back on my rather expensive chocolate addiction (3+ visits to the chocolate shop a week and I'm not talking Hershey's here. Take a peak, but be careful, you might become just as addicted), I decided to try my hand at baking my own lemon poppy seed muffins.

Now, I am not a baker, I can cook a mean meal but I just can't bake. I know, it shouldn't be that hard but for some reason I can't get it. I know, you are thinking what kind of stay at home mom can't make brownies? I'm supposed to be a June Cleaver or Donna Reed but that's just not me. I got lucky though, TJ is a great baker, in fact he is a great cook too! So he makes the brownies and I truly appreciate his baking skills for we would never have a decent dessert around here otherwise.

Back to my sweet treat, Lemon Poppyseed Muffins! I have to say they came out quite yummy and they look yummy too! Don't you think?


So I had one when they just came out of the oven, the best time to eat anything baked is when it is fresh out of the over and warm. Okay, I lied I had two.

I had another for breakfast!


And another for snack!


And another for another snack!
And now I feel really guilty cause that baby weight isn't gonna go anywhere if I keep eating these things.

I know you are wondering how I have time to take care of my baby, keep up this blog, work on my shop, clean the house and bake muffins. I must be some kind of supermom. Well, though i wish i could hold that title I can't cause my muffins came from a box. But I made them with one hand while holding my daughter in the other cause she would freak everytime I put her down (don't worry, I put her down whenever I had to open the oven. Safety first!) so that should get me some sort of supermom title...but maybe not.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

They look delish! :)