Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Message to Hong Kong

Dear Hong Kong,

About three weeks ago I placed two rather large orders for supplies from two of your merchants. These merchants mailed my packages over two weeks ago and provided me with the tracking numbers. That is how I know that you still have both of my packages there in Hong Kong. I would really like you to send them to me now for you have had them for far too long. I need the supplies for a very important project I am working on.

Sincerely,
Jamie

1 comment:

QueenGinya said...

good luck on that one...I never ever worked in Hong Kong (mainland china, yes...)but every year like clockwork I get a notice to pay taxes there and we go through the same old song and dance and they accept that I actually do not work there...and then I get another notice *sigh*. 10 years straight!