Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My New Toy

I love Polaroids but the film is way too expensive for this stay-at-home-mommy so for my birthday, which is coming up, I asked for a Fujifilm Instax 210 (I like the mini's too but really wanted bigger pics). And guess what...I got it, as an early bday gift from my mom!
It is the most ugly, most ridiculous looking, coolest camera ever! It certainly isn't a Polaroid but I like it just the same.


Soooo, since I will be taking really cool pictures with it, I've decided to share my fun prints in a weekly post. My scanner is not working right now so I will have to take a picture of the picture to post it which I just think is funny. Every Wednesday I will post a picture of My Life In Instax. I need to make a header for it which may take a week or two so bear with me until then.

Check back later for my first share!

1 comment:

lisaroy said...

that is so funny that you'll be taking pictures of your pictures! I can't wait to see them! : )