Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'd like to introduce to you...

my newest project (yes, I am crazy). My new shop, The Dainty Ampersand, where you will find custom, hand stamped jewelry. Being a new shop, inventory is still pretty low. This type of jewelry is tough since it is mostly custom work, I can't just make a bunch of things to post, I need a purpose. So, I do promise to add more as I go. I have several more that I will add tonight and tomorrow, so be sure to check back.

And, since I like you all soooo much, I will be offering a 10% discount to anyone that mentions my blog with their order!

Here is a little taste of what I have in stock at the moment:





I invite you to come have a look! I am taking custom orders, so if you do not see what you want, just convo me and I will make it for you!

Have a great Wednesday!

Check back tomorrow for a new giveaway!!!

1 comment:

Erin Neiner said...

ok. You totally underestimate crazy. Out-of-control is probably more like it! :) Congrats on a new shop and a GREAT idea. They are gorgeous and good luck w. them!