Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank you, thank you


I just want to take a moment to thank Hannah from loveubabe (who has a great blog you should check out) for giving me the Gorgeous Blogger Award. Hannah, I am flattered!!!! There are rules that come along with this award. I have to list 10 things about me and 5 things I dislike. I am also supposed to pass this along to my 10 favorite blogs. I am sorry to say that I am just flat out right now and don't have to time to do this today but I will not forget and I will do my very best to get back to it as soon as I have some free time to fulfill my obligation. 

Someone should give me the bad blogger etiquette award for this one!

Happy Wednesday! I hope it's not raining where you are!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Yay! :) I can't wait to read the 10 things about you! And the stuff you dislike, too! haha